Friday, December 20, 2013

December 6th

Reflection and Spring 2014 Goal Setting

Three things I learned...
  • I learned how to set SMART goals.
  • I learned that there might be a second year FLI program added next year.
  • I learned that there are so many different chooses we have for our entertainment aspect of our community service project, we could have a magician, ballon artist, music group, ect...
I things I am most looking forward to about the Spring semester is new classes and completing the community service project.  I am super excited to see it all come together and  excited to see how it turns out!  My only concern would be that something doesn't go as planned, this would upset me because I am a planner and hate when something goes wrong and there is no back up plan.  One major goal I identified at the meeting was to get volunteers, one way I could do this is by contacting the BGSU Service Resource Connection.

My plans for winter break is to spend time with my out of state family that is coming up for Christmas and will be staying with us for a couple days.  Also, I plan to hangout with my friend from Arizona who I haven't see in couple months and will be up here for a week.  Lastly, I plan to work at my job more than just on the weekends.

*The picture I picked out wouldn't show up once I put it on...so no picture this time :(

1 comment:

  1. I also am a planner Alyssa so things not going as first anticipated worries me as well! But I am confident we will all pull together and complete a successful and rewarding project! I hope you had a wonderful break and enjoyed spending time with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete